[nos-bbs] APRS question and I'm away (intermitent internet)

Hal IamW8MCH at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 11:58:41 EDT 2009

On 08-18, Ian Wade G3NRW wrote:
> From: Hal <IamW8MCH at verizon.net>
> Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009   Time: 13:41:41
>
> >      I've read all the docs I could find but must not understand much
> >of it.. Little by little I may learn, eh?? Thanks for your suggestions..
> >

> Hal,
>
> I take it you've seen the full APRS Protocol Specification:
>
> http://www.tapr.org/aprs_working_group.html
>
> It's a little out of date now, as some enhancements have appeared since
> it was published, but it should set you on the right track.
>
> --
> 73
> Ian, G3NRW

	Greetings and THANKS.. No I didn't know about that file and, if
so, would have saved several weeks of fumbling...  Digesting that will
take some time.. HI..

	I will try to subscribe to aprssig; failing in that attempt
before because a Google search didn't work for me.. So many sites quote
a link to the USNavalAcademy that fails..

	Thanks again..
--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.