[nos-bbs] APRS question and I'm away (intermitent internet)

Hal IamW8MCH at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 12:02:51 EDT 2009

On 08-14, Bob Tenty wrote:

	Greetings and thanks for your suggestion which I downloaded and
it answered quite a few former queries.. (I had to extract the html file
from the message.)

	However I don't think APRS is for me because I'm running into
the same problem like everything else; 95% is geared to Microsoft's way
of doing things.. Since I have no MS code running, that leaves me lonely
in right field.. Just reading your message was not simple..

	Thanks very much for your help.. Better days might be ahead,
eh??

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.