[nos-bbs] APRS question and I'm away (intermitent internet)

Hal IamW8MCH at verizon.net
Fri Aug 14 15:04:45 EDT 2009

On 08-13, Bob Tenty wrote:
> The aprs id is APZ200  in jnos (2.0f) so you should use something like..
>
> ax25 route add APZ200 ax0  WIDE1-1
>
> or
>
> ax25 route add APZ200 ax0 WIDE2-2

	Greetings:  I noted when entering APRS via ECHO in the ax25
route add that the machine transmits APZ200 only.. No APRS /or/ ECHO..
I'll keep trying to figure this out.. I'm having a problem with the APRS
command docs.. Maybe I'm too slow, eh??

	What is APZ200?? An ID but what happens to it when copied by
other stations.. Is that a duh query?? HI.. I'm still not sure where
ECHO fits into the equasion too..

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.