[nos-bbs] APRS question and I'm away (intermitent internet)

maiko maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Aug 11 14:33:24 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Sorry, but I'm in the Florida Keys right now so have very limited
internet access, so if you're wondering why I have not replied to
anything, that's why ...

> The only way to set the digi path for unconnected frames
> is with the "axui" command

AXUI ? Not for the APRS stuff. Use the regular AX25 ROUTE,
unless I've completely misunderstood the question :)

The NOSaprs (very dated, I'm sorry) page contains information
about routing, documentation. It IS there for sure :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/nosaprs

Maiko