[nos-bbs] Anyone using BAYCOM boards (*modems*) with JNOS ?

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Sat Oct 18 07:26:41 EDT 2008

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

> The subject says it all ...

Not now, but have been thinking about using that combination. Several
years ago, one of the local ham clubs had few 286's, equipped with
Baycom USCC cards (ISA format). As long as I remember, I managed to
activate them with TFPCX and DosFBB on VHF and HF. If I find those cards
again, I will be interested in playing with JNOS (DOS version for now).

Btw, any existing experience with USCC ISA cards + JNOS/DOS ?

Misko YT7MPB