[nos-bbs] JNOS20E

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Oct 14 16:22:44 EDT 2008

Hi Glenn,

> compiling JNOS 11.1f with Borland C++ 4.0 and 4.5 for some years now.

That's good to hear. I never had access to those compilers and never
saw any reference to them during the time I did my DOS work. I guess
they are *backwards* compatible to the 3.0 and 3.1 versions.

QUESTION : did the JNOS 2.0 dos packages compile like they would under
the 3.0 and 3.1 versions *as is*, or did you have to make further changes
that might not be documented in my instructions ?

> Are these explicitly excluded for JNOS 2.0 builds under DOS ...

Not anymore they aren't :) I'll update the 'system requirements' section.

Thank you.

Maiko