[nos-bbs] JNOS20E

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Mon Oct 13 17:49:14 EDT 2008

Mark Phillips wrote:

> It's all the same source code. You just select the relevant Makefile.
>
> Get it form here ftp://ftp.on4hu.be/Jnos/Jnos-2.0e/jnos20e.tar.gz

Mark,

I just downloaded the package from that site and tried to compile JNOS
by using IDE from the Open Watcom C/C++ 1.7 development system. It
started to work but soon after failed and complained about some files
(hardware.h , dir.h). Seems that at least those two are missing in the
package. Any idea?

Btw, generally speaking, is Open Watcom C/C++ 1.7 suitable for compiling
JNOS? I installed it the other day and do not know much about its
features. Any suggestion related to free compilers?

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB