[nos-bbs] Questions related to JNOS 1.11f

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Oct 6 17:59:42 EDT 2008

Hi Misko,

I saw a post on WWW a while ago that you had.

> After my FBB (YT7MPB) has forwarded a bulletin to JNOS (YT7M) using

Is YT7M using 2.0f ? I see you mention 1.11f in the subject of your
email, however I saw a post by you to WWW some time ago that was also
talking about problems (ie, it worked in 1.11f, but not in 2.0f).

If so, there is a bug that messes up the headers in the forwarded message.

I should have posted a fix for that a while ago, but I forgot to do so.

I will put out a patch in a day or so (one file, fbbfwd.c) for those that
are able to compile their own JNOS binary. The problem is due to a typing
mistake I had made when putting in the AIRMAIL gateway code in 2.0f.

My apologies in advance,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM