[nos-bbs] JNOS Telnet Problems

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Mon Oct 6 13:08:43 EDT 2008

ARP publishing is ringing a vague bell here.

Alternatively can you add routes to your D-Link?

Also, are you sure that you can telnet in to your house from the
Internet? Most providers block common ports such as 23/80/53/21/110 etc.
One way to get around this problem (if this is what it is) would be to
write a NAT rule that allows connections to port 2323 and forward it to
port 23.

Alternatively you could change the firmware in the D-LINK to something
like DD-WRT which would allow you the power of a full Linux kernel.

Mark