[nos-bbs] JNOS download site slow - technical problems + MIRROR site

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Nov 20 11:14:38 EST 2008

Greetings to all,

> we want to have a look at JNOS 2, but we are unable to download anything
> from your web site: download is VERY slow (1..2 KB/s) and any file
> download bigger than a few KB just locks after a few minutes.

My link to my wireless ISP is having some *alignment* problems. The winds
around here have been very high lately, and the radio is always getting
pushed around (I need new U bolts). It's too windy for me to climb the
tower (45 feet) right now, but I'll try and fix it as soon as the weather
calms down a bit. My wife is frustrated too - can't surf the web :)

> Do you have a mirror somewhere ?

I need to update it, it is old (and currently offline). Give me one day
to get it up and running again. The URL for the mirror site will be :

    http://www.physics.umanitoba.ca/~maiko/jnos2

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM

* http://www.langelaar.net