[nos-bbs] Linux setup

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Tue Mar 25 20:16:19 EDT 2008

The MD5 file is a checksum which can be used to check that the
downloaded ISO file is not corrupted.  Type "man md5sum" to calculate
the checksum of the file and compare this to the downloaded MD5.  The
ASC file looks like it might be something similar.  You do not need
to add them to the disk.

73, Bob N7XY