[nos-bbs] Another update on the B2F compression coding ..

Demetre Valaris sv1uy at sz8l.gr
Mon Mar 24 06:25:22 EDT 2008

> I think that as of this evening, things are looking alot more positive.
>
> First of all, I need to say the following :
>
>     The Winlink people that I have been talking with, have bent over
>     backwards to help me out with regard to the B2F workings. There are
>     no secrets as far as I'm concerned, but not everything needs to be
>     made public either sometimes.

[snip]
> More later.
>
> Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM

Hi Maiko and group,

This is extremeley good news, especially if it is not too hard for you to
port it in the DOS version easily.

As for the flames, well this is something we can do without. This nice
hobby of ours needs tolerance at the least. If some people didn't want it
all for themselves we wouldn't have these stupid flamewars either.

---
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY
e-mail sv1uy at sz8l.gr