[nos-bbs] Another update on the B2F compression coding ..

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Mar 24 00:31:51 EDT 2008

I think that as of this evening, things are looking alot more positive.

First of all, I need to say the following :

    The Winlink people that I have been talking with, have bent over
    backwards to help me out with regard to the B2F workings. There are
    no secrets as far as I'm concerned, but not everything needs to be
    made public either sometimes.

<put on flame retardant suit>

If anyone thinks otherwise, please keep it off this list. The last
thing WE need is that kind of stuff floating around on here. I've
got a very good dialogue going - I don't want it screwed up !

<take off flame retardant suit>

Anyways, my apologies if that sounded a bit *too* serious, but I
really want to make this stuff work. I'm very excited about the
possibilities now.

More later.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM