[nos-bbs] Update - JNOS development (or lack thereof) and PK232 ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Jul 28 12:03:35 EDT 2008

Hi James,

> I have two DSP232's laying around here, Maiko, if your interested ...

Thanks, but I already have a unit with the latest eproms, and it's
working fine for the work I'm doing. Thanks for the offer anyways.

It's been a struggle to get it to work, I suspect now the PK232 settings
are at fault here. I also discovered a typo in the user guide that did not
help any. I have no other explanation right now. This modem has been more
frustrating to work with then I originally expected. Battle continues ...

Maiko