[nos-bbs] first draft (rev 1.0) - JNOS 2.0 User Manual !

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 13 18:12:39 EST 2008

Those are probably good options Mark.

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 17:45 -0500, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Why not just load the whole thing into Wikipedia for free?
The issue becomes one of choice <simile> small stream feeding a big
lake / a small lake in a jnos landmass <\simile>

> Alternatively create a sourceforge project out of the whole JNOS thing
> and load it onto the Wiki there?
Actually, the main point I present is that the choice is not mine but
becomes one that best supports jnos community.  I support all(?)
options.

The structure I presented greased my skids to launch the concept.  If
the feature is going to survive it will do so in the environment best
suited to a new admin.  Let's also not gloss over the issue of "need" in
all this "how to" conversation...

> Mark

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k