[nos-bbs] first draft (rev 1.0) - JNOS 2.0 User Manual !

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Feb 13 11:55:09 EST 2008

Finally,

A first draft (rev 1.0) of the *NEW* Jnos 2.0 user (command) manual.

Of course there are much more important things in life then to waste
one's time reading a silly old JNOS 2.0 user manual ... but if anyone
feels the urge to proof read, make comments, additions, subtractions,
criticize, subsidize :) - okay that was not funny - then you know
what to do.

The only thing I ask is that you please follow the basic guidelines in
the Introduction section of the manual, when submitting changes to me.

Next on my plate is to update the NOSaprs user manual (very dated).

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM