[nos-bbs] D710 and TCP on AX25

Brad Price ki4bwj at netcaddrafting.com
Sat Dec 27 13:31:45 EST 2008

I have used the D-700 multiple times with JNOS.I actually programmed JNOS to
set up the TNC in the D-700. I will post the info as soon as I pull it off
of the other computer. The main thing you have to deal with is the 255 limit
on the TNC. Set the MAX packet size to 240 on VHF or 120 on UHF and it works
great.

Brad
KI4BWJ