[nos-bbs] XP + SwsVpkt

Gene Mayler mayler at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 10:40:43 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to run JNOS2.0F on an a machine with XP PRO.  I'm trying use SwsVpkt driver so that I can have JNOS talk to the Internet.  Without gettimg into detail, things really get mucked up.

Back in September of 2006 Barry, K2MF, discussed the problems with using SwsVpkt driver.  He made reference to patches that can be made to JNOS to get JNOS and XP to, in his words, "play nicely."  Can Barry or anyone else point me to where I can find these patches?

Thanks & 73, Gene - K8EE