[nos-bbs] Questions related to JNOS 2.0f

Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB) skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Sat Apr 19 18:23:04 EDT 2008

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote long ago:

> question : Is there any specific feature in JNOS 2.0 that you need,
>            which is NOT available in 1.11f ?
>
> For DOS platforms, if 1.11f has the features you need, then there is
> no point wasting time trying to compile or use 2.0.

For example, it is AX25PASSWORD or NRPASSWORD, which I haven't seen at 1.11f

Today I managed to 'upgrade' to 2.0f. I mean, I just replaced the old
NOS.EXE with a new one and activated it. Seems that it works for now.

What I need is a free or an open source compiler that I could use for
experimenting with CONFIG.H -or- somebody from the list who could make
some changes for me.

Misko YT7MPB