[nos-bbs] tnos shell command?

Jerry DeLong kd4yal at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 20:36:28 EDT 2007

Jack,

I am sure there may be a better ways of doing this but the was the easiest
for me.

> Thanks Jerry for sharing that rather vital piece of information!  I'm sure
> there are others who may run up against this problem.  Would you be
> willing to pass along your script and a brief instructional how-to?

In my tnos root I created a file called ifup. Make sure you chmod the
script so it executes. I call it from my starttnos. You may need to tweak
your timing a bit to suit your own system.

Hope this helps!

Jerry

------------------------------
[root at fpac tnos]# cat ifup
#!/bin/sh
#
sleep 30
ifconfig tun1 192.168.1.4 pointopoint 192.168.1.6 mtu 1500 up
#
# <EOF>
-----------------------------

[root at fpac tnos]# cat starttnos