[nos-bbs] URL for jnos WIKI

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Wed Sep 5 21:14:53 EDT 2007

A change is required to access the jnos WIKI.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

The original URL for the wiki was "k8rra.no-ip.org / jnosd"
The new URL for the jnos documentation is:
    http://jnoswiki.no-ip.org.
The original URL will still work for a time, but is deprecated.

I hope by giving the wiki it's own site, it can be a bit more stable.
By no longer being tied to my call, it also permits us to move it around
without service interruption.

I hope our jnos community is getting some value from the site...

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k