[nos-bbs] SMTP server response to LAN client

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 11 20:17:08 EDT 2007

YUP Barry.

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 18:56 -0400, Barry Siegfried wrote:
> ["(Skip) K8RRA" <k8rra at ameritech.net> wrote]:
>>snip<<
> like:
>
> if(test() == fail) {
> 	printf("Test 1 has failed!\n");
> 	usprintf(s,Unknown,Badrecipient);
> 	break;
> }

I also considered making seven unknowns (unknown1, unknown2, ...) but
worried about the consequence or reading such "trashed up messages?" by
Evolution..

I like your approach better...

>>SNIP<<
>
> Do you happen to have that NO_SMTP_RELAY (or similar) option
OK - I need to look again.  I missed that "NO_" thought in my first five
readings...:-(

>>SNIP<<
>
> Magic?  It's all magic and done with smoke and mirrors.  Didn't you
> know that?  :)
As a magician I make a better audience member?  And when the mystique is
all gone I'm left with ??? :-)

THANKS!  I'll make certain to give you feedback on what I find...

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k