[nos-bbs] JNOS 1.11f mail problem

Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB) skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Wed Nov 21 17:57:21 EST 2007

I have two mailboxes in the home LAN, JNOS 1.11f and FBB. JNOS uses the
callsign YT7MPB-14 and FBB uses just YT7MPB. During a forwarding session
between the two, FBB delivers everything it has to the JNOS box, but in
the opposite direction JNOS does not offer anything back to FBB. Its
answer is only 'FF' or 'FQ' depending on who initiates the session:

WINNOD:YT7MPB-5} Connected to YT7MPB-14
[JNOS-1.11f-BFHIM$]

[FBB-7.00i-ABFHM$]
FF
FQ

It seems as if JNOS just expects (and accepts) the incoming forwarded
emails but doesn't offer anything back. I can't resolve what might be a
problem. Any idea?

Misko YT7MPB