[nos-bbs] FW: Nos-bbs list not working for me

Bob LaFont bob.lafont at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:51:48 EST 2007

I found that this URL is the same as what I had before. The problem is that
I am using IE7 and it was complaining about the site certificate being
outdated. Once I clicked to bypass this warning I was in.

Jerry, add the email address you are currently using and you should be able
to post messages to the nos-bbs list.

73-Bob
WA2MNO