[nos-bbs] JNOS for 80286

Werner Schwager wwsch at mts.net
Thu Mar 8 06:59:50 EST 2007

Hi Misko,
     I am running FBB V7.00i in DOS with the BPQ Switch 4.08a in a DOS box..
.
My JNOS is 2.0c5b Linux version and I have a Radio port configured as per
the installer that Maiko VE4KLM has on his web site.
     However, instead of using a tnc hooked up to this radio port, I have it
linked
to a Port on my FBB box with a null modem cable and it is configured for
9600
baud.  This is my forwarding port that you have telneted to, and connected
VE4BBS.
      This kind of setup should work with your JNOS also.....If you want to
see
what my configs are....I can forward my BPQCFG.TXT and AUTOEXEC.NOS
files.

73, Werner VE4UA/VE4WWS/VE4BBS