[nos-bbs] Sad day - N5KNX (James Patrick Dugal)

Barry Siegfried k2mf at k2mf.ampr.org
Fri Jun 8 03:35:57 EDT 2007

[Maiko, VE4KLM wrote]:

> I just found out that James Dugal, N5KNX, passed away a few days ago.

That is sad.  James and I shared a lot of good code fragments in the
late 1990s and he was always easy to work with and very friendly.  He
was a talented individual and he taught several programming techniques
to me that I wouldn't know today if he hadn't been amongst us.

We will miss you, James, and thank you for picking up the ball from
WG7J and continuing to do all the development work you did on JNOS
over the years as a labor of love and for doing your part to help
keep the whole category of "legacy" software we know today simply
as "NOS" vibrant and interesting.

73, de Barry, K2MF >>
          <|>      Barry Siegfried
| Internet | bgs at mfnos.net              |