[nos-bbs] greetings from pactor land via JNOS server running KAM v6.1 ...

ve4pkt at winnipeg.ampr.org ve4pkt at winnipeg.ampr.org
Sun Feb 11 22:57:48 EST 2007

Yep, I am actually connected to my test JNOS system which is running
the new Kantronics hostmode driver that I have been working on. It's
driving an older KAM version 6.1 for pactor. I am using Airmail and a
halcomm DXP 38 in pactor mode to talk to JNOS via the KAM.
This is by far the best implementation that I have got working,
it seems rock solid and alot more bullet proof than anything else I've
had working before. Just need to test a bit more, clean up, etc.
More later.
73 de Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM
http://www.langelaar.net