[nos-bbs] New official version - JNOS 2.0f - frozen !

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Dec 29 15:07:55 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

> Secondly. It don't work :{

For your special setup that is :-) For the norm, it works fine.

How about setting up access for me to your system, then I can
figure out what's going on. I run a *regular* linux system here
and it works fine, uptime 84 days until I had to do an upgrade.

> Well, it sort of works. I was able to compile the sources on my desktop
> machine and run it there but when I copied the finished binary to my
> JNOS system and ran it I got a "floating point exception error".

Before you setup access, may I suggest you compile it on your destination
machine if at all possible. Perhaps this has to do with the lack of a
keyboard ? I don't know, but I'd like to figure it out.

> My JNOS system is a PCEngines WRAP SBC running at 266MHz with Voyage
> Linux from a CF card and so is not a "full" Linux install. Could I be
> missing a library or something?

I don't know. Please consider giving me access (with sudo ability) and
then we can get to the bottom of it :-)

Maiko