[nos-bbs] AXIP networking

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:32:09 EST 2007

My little packet project continues.  JNOS is running.  I'm working
through the configuration yet again to get JNOS talking to the local
Linux host and through it to the net.  I'm also doing a little dance
to figure out which of the multiple versions of JNOS source I have is
the one currently used and add to it the AXIP modules.  Real RF is
even part of the equation as there's one more TNC to get on line so I
have a port besides APRS to work with.

Once that's all under control I can start sending out some AXIP
packets - both to a couple of my local systems and to some folks here
on NOS-BBS that volunteered connections.

This should all start to turn on tomorrow -- after tonights company
Christmas party.

73
Bill - WA7NWP

PS.  Can somebody check and see if 44.24.126 is still "mine"...   :-)
 If so I guess we can use that for some 44 net tunnels..

PPS.  Xnet will certainly be fun to give a go - as well as the INP
next generation Netrom functionality.