[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 website - reorganization of documentation ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Apr 21 10:50:43 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Just a heads up. I'm trying to reorganize the documentation on the
official JNOS 2.0 website, so ANYONE linking to specific documents
on my website may want to reconsider linking to just the root page
of the documents section. The URL is as follows :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/documents/index.html

That way if documents get outdated and archived (usually meaning
that the file name changes or gets moved elsewhere), your links
will not break.

SKIP (for instance), I know you guys at MI-DRG have links to
specific documents that I've already moved to an 'old' area, so
please check all your links. As mentioned earlier, it might be
alot better to just have ONE link to the root document page,
which will always be there, regardless of content.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes anyone.

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM