[nos-bbs] Questions related to JNOS 1.11f

Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB) skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Wed Apr 11 12:29:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,

After I managed to configure JNOS 1.11f to accept all incoming
SP and SB mails originated in FBB, I have another question:

- I am still not capable to forward from JNOS to FBB. I mean JNOS
connects the other side but does not forward to the partner any message
originated earlier within JNOS mailbox. It accepts everything from FBB
side though. I suppose that something is missing within the
configuration. If there is somebody who is likely to see (off-line) my
'rewrite' and other JNOS config files, in order to suggest me what to
try next, please let me know.

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB