[nos-bbs] route Jnos out

Ryan Collier kb8pmy at fuse.net
Sun Apr 8 18:03:44 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me on.  I have got JNOS
running great except xdigi and it locks up.  But anyways, I am running
Linix and if I go to a linux console I can telnet to JNOS but if I try
from my network I can not get to JNOS.  I have no firewalls up on that
system.  All ports are open.  How can I get it routed out of the Linux
system to the network so I can start connecting my systems together over
the internet.  I can route to it but I can not get a response back from
JNOS.

If you can help me on the freezing up on xdigi that will help also.  I
can get it to idle fine but if you use it to much it will look my system
up.  If I don't turn it on I can use it forever with out a lock up.

73's
Ryan KB8PMY
Happy Easter!!