[nos-bbs] Here's how you do JNOS on ubuntu (linux) ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Apr 6 00:42:37 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I finally got around to installing ubuntu on a spare machine here at
work, and I went through the exercise of trying to compile and run JNOS
on such a system. Some people have asked for this, and it's supposedly
a very popular desktop linux, so I might as well *support* it.

This is VERY easy. I've composed a small webpage detailing everything
you will need to do in order to properly compile JNOS. The link is :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/ubuntu/

Please don't email me to help you with this. Everything you will need
to know is already on the page. In other words, you're on your own.

Happy Easter to all !!!

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM