[nos-bbs] JNOS Pactor server now fully operational on 30 meters

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Apr 1 18:09:19 EDT 2007

Okay,

I'm online now, using VOX (uggggghhhh), but it works for TX. I have no
idea why I've lost my PTT on the KAM, who cares, this works.

I just ran a few P1 tests with Jim (WU3V) in Montana earlier this
afternoon, they went fine. We forwarded brief messages between each
other without any problems. He runs a WinLink system with SCS modem.

Again, if anyone ever wants to connect to me, first check :

    http://www.langelaar.net/radio/pactor/

for operational status, frequencies, propagation tools, etc ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM