[nos-bbs] at kill all

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Thu Sep 28 16:14:31 EDT 2006

Greetings...

>> at 05 "mbox kick N7yge+"
>> at 15 "mbox kick W7ARC+"
>> at 25 "mbox kick W7smc+
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Two little issues here.
>>
>> I need to clear all the mbox aliases and all the at commands before
>
>   at k <id_num> <id_num>
>
>   This will kill the selected AT commands.

The problem is I don't know the <id_num> and thus need the blanket
kill-everything option.   The at restart option -- the "+" in the above
examples -- creates a new AT command entry with a new number every time it
runs.

The mbox aliases are going to be easier.  Since there's a small number of
them I'll be able to specifically unset all in each of the frequency
specific script files.

Now if I get the telpac RF forwarding working -- there's going to be some
racket racket around here tonight...

73
Bill - WA7NWP