[nos-bbs] TELPAC Hack breaks FBB forwarding?

wa7nwp wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sun Sep 24 23:00:35 EDT 2006

> Okay, NOW I see what you're doing. You're trying to forward
> with the actual telpac nodes on ax25. I never explored that
> possibility - ie, forwarding between JNOS and TELPAC node.

With the twisted telpac option it's been working fairly well.  Ascii
mode only so far but that's on the list.  Biggest problem is the
incoming mail doesn't go where it really belongs.  Almost like a reverse
rewrite is going to be needed.  It makes it look like I have something
going on with the bbs on the mailfor bulletins so I haven't bothered to
look into it yet.

I'm wondering about the telpac hack now too.  I need to try it without
that.   Also my BBS issue might just be an RF problem.   It's always
something.

Bill