[nos-bbs] Opps for got to attch the output file

Larry Shields larry at isp.com
Sun Sep 24 12:46:29 EDT 2006

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:
> Larry wrote :
>
> That's all you got ? just the end of 'main.c' ? Does the linux
> command prompt come back right away ? Or is it hanging ?
>
> your attachment was :
>
>  cp unix.h hardware.h
>  gcc -DUNIX -g3   -DDEVELOPMENT -DDEBUG -W -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
>  -Wswitch
>  -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Waggregate-return
> -Wparentheses
>  -I/usr/include/ncurses -DLCURSES=\"-lncurses\"   -c -o main.o main.c
>
> Maiko

Hi Maiko,

Yes the command prompt does come back right away...It doesn't hang up at
any point either...
When I try to compile it, it seems that there is a few more lines than
what the output is showing,  I might be wrong on that for it goes pretty
fast, then ends, with what I sent out...

Not much to go on is there...

Larry