[nos-bbs] NOS, CYGWIN, WIN32, DJGPP, and future porting issues ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Sep 18 19:43:19 EDT 2006

Bill,

> Is the discussion thread archive available on the web ?

There's just my post, and the response. Nothing worth looking at. I
think it was the way I worded it, although I doubt it would have made
much of a difference in the end. Whatever ... life goes on ...

> Company I'm working for might have something freely available
> that will help. More tonight

I was more or less kidding Bill. If everyone had a compiler like
Watcom C or Intel C we wouldn't have to depend on GLIBC then would
we ? One alternative I've read about is uClibc, for imbedded linux
systems, much smaller and an alternative to glibc. I think there
are others like klibc and diet libc.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM