[nos-bbs] It's a major problem for me...

larry larry at isp.com
Mon Sep 18 08:12:45 EDT 2006

*Well I switched my HD to another distro, "LIBRANET" 3.0 and then I
tried to download the jnos2.0e source file two times...Yet each time it
starts with saying jnos20e.tar.gz downloading the time I did not have
written down, but I ended up with 288152 mb with only 83 scripts when it
stopped...

The second time it said 7min's but when it got too 2.40 sec's it quit
like it had completed...I ended up this time with 823912mb with 229
scripts...

So it looks like the main problem on my end it not getting the full
tarred file when I try to download it, also this is why I end up with
missing scripts as I did the first time with "NO MAKEFILE"...

With this dam dialup that we have, I don't know of another way to get
the source file off of Maiko's Website...

Any one have any ideas, other than just forgetting it altogether...???

Thanks Larry
*