[nos-bbs] What platform you compiled JNOS 2.0e on ?

Larry Shields larry at isp.com
Sat Sep 16 13:48:27 EDT 2006

*Hello Maiko,

*Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

>> No target specified and no makefile found.
>
> There is definitely a 'makefile' present in the distribution.
* I did download another copy of the source, and it now has Makefile
showing here, but not 'makefile' as you mentioned...Maybe it doesn't
make any diff or not...*

> Possible reasons for this are :
>
> 1) You are NOT in the jnos2 source directory when you type 'make',
> so obviously it can't find the 'makefile' that the make command
> by default is looking for.

*I am in the source directory for if I wasn't it would tell me so, plus
it would not start compiling as it is now, but I end up with and error...*
> 2) You're system settings are not what is expected. Try the following
> command if 1) above does not resolve this :
>
> make -f makefile

*I have don't so but it ends up with the same, error msg...*
> 3) You accidently deleted the makefile, put it back.
>
> 4) I don't know.
>
> Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM

*I will attach an output of the makefile, for you too look at...*

*Thanks for the help...

Larry
*