[nos-bbs] NOS, CYGWIN, WIN32, DJGPP, and future porting issues ...

K8RRA (Skip) k8rra at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 15 12:19:56 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 10:51 -0500, Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

> >>SNIP<<It does not help that the powers to be suddenly decide to remove mechanisms
> like JMPBUF the way they did,

You are very kind, I've been part of being "bucked off the horse" a few
times - it stings...
Then as you point out - we typically brush off the dirt and get back
into the saddle.

Let me know your thinking as you develop your changes when they effect
the documentation?
I have lots to-do yet with 2.0e, so no rush...

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k