[nos-bbs] Re: Compiling Jnos 2e...???

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Sep 14 15:56:44 EDT 2006

Larry wrote :

> would like to know how to compile Jnos 2.e, plus what is needed
> to get it compiled ... I am running Debian by Ubuntu 6.06.

Start with the official instructions (on the download page) :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/compile.txt

See how it goes. Please report any compile and linkage problems
to me directly (offlist). Don't worry about compiler warnings, it's
just the serious errors that I want - the ones that prevent the
generation of the JNOS binary.

I don't officially support Ubuntu, since I don't have it running here,
but I'm willing to help resolve compile and linkage errors to *some*
degree.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM