[nos-bbs] question for kantronics users

Glenn Thomas glennt at charter.net
Mon Oct 30 22:17:48 EST 2006

Joe -

I'm running JNOS 11.1C with a few local modifications and a
Kantronics 9612+. I've not seen the problem you describe. If I were
to see it, the very first thing I'd do is cycle the power. If that
failed, I'd do a "hard reset", which requires that you open the box
and change a jumper...

73 de Glenn WB6W

At 06:47 PM 10/30/2006, you wrote:
>Hello to Everyone in the group
>
>I am using a Kantronics kwm9612+ for packet operation  with Jnos
>2.0e and have noticed a lockup problem where the sta light comes on
>and the tnc goes dumb. Has anyone else had that problem ?? My
>feeling is a character is being sent that the tnc does not like . I
>would like anyones input on this before I go to the techs from
>kantronics on it.
>

>Joe Landers
>KE4EUE

WAR IS PEACE!