[nos-bbs] JNOS POP3 -

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Oct 17 11:47:02 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

> is there a way to configure JNOS to leave the messages on the
> remote server ? My idea is to have multiple JNOS boxes POP'ing
> and then attempting to deliver the same messages.

Kinda faking the way WinLink really does it ? HI HI

The answer is NO for the stock JNOS distro.

Mind you, it wouldn't take much to add an additional argument or
set a user preference so that the pop client does NOT issue the DELE
command after the message is retrieved and filed. See line around
line 220 in pop3cli.c module.

Maiko