[nos-bbs] JNOS for RedHat FC-5

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon May 8 13:14:37 EDT 2006

> Clearly my FC-5 platform will not permit jnos compilation

I will get to it eventually, BUT, I'm in no hurry to be honest
with you. The fact that we have yet to install an FC 5 system here
at my work place is the primary reason I have not done anything.

AND, we don't expect to be installing an FC 5 system for quite some
time. Everything is working okay with the FC 4 and RHEL systems we
have running at this time. We don't see the need to have to go to
the next level (yet) ...

Believe it or not, I'm *still* using Slackware 9.1 - from day one
when I built a development box for the JNOS 2.0 project. It suits
the purpose more than adequately, and I will be leaving it at 9.1
till the box literally hiccups and dies.

THEN, I'll get another box and put 9.1 on it again :-)

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM