[nos-bbs] getting mail into the BBS

Tim Gorman ab0wr at ab0wr.net
Wed Mar 15 16:08:37 EST 2006

Are you sure you have the right code location? Your error message says it is
having a problem writing the index file. The code you reference has to do
with reading a file.

bgets() just calls fgets() and then cycles through the string replacing all
0xd and 0xa instances with \0.

I am assuming that a write function is called somewhere and that is what is
actually causing the failure to write. Could this be a permission problem?

tim ab0wr