[nos-bbs] jnos on Debian sarge

Michel Beaudry ve2bcw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:32:45 EST 2006

Hi Maiko,

Some good news....

after more testing, yes the problem is caused by aprs traffic coming in.
I tested this on three diffrent machines running Debian sarge and
using the installer version of jnos with your autoexec.nos.

When testing my new installation I was listening to the aprs frequency
here in Ottawa 144.390 (they have more traffic)
to see if jnos was receiving packets and on the first packet received
it killed jnos all the time everytime.

No such problem on the regular packet frequency :-)

jnos is fine on aprs frequency when compiled with only the tun
interface defined.

hope this helps

73
Michel