[nos-bbs] JNOS2c5 crashes after about 5 or so received radio packets

George (Skip) VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 15 13:50:30 EDT 2006

Maiko provided an alternate site during his absence Mark.
I don't have it on file...:-(

He is back in town again.
Thus I expect it will be business as usual after a while.
For most things, your 2.0c version will allow the education you are
seeking.
By that time maybe 2.0e will have a new release?

Best of luck whatever path you choose to follow...

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 12:24 -0400, Mark Phillips wrote:

> OK, so leading on from this, where can one download 2.0e or later
> sources and when may we expect Maiko's site to be back up?

>snip<

73
de Skip k8rra k