[nos-bbs] jnos2 vs. 111f question

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 4 18:19:28 EDT 2006

I'm trying to get my stuff back on the air after a long absence.

I've got maiko's jnos2 running, but the bbs cannot receive messages
locally. That is, if I send a message to a user, it ends up queued and
never gets into the mailbox. I can't even send one to myself.

However, if I fire up 111f, using exactly the same files (autoexec.nos,
domain.txt, rewrite, etc), and with the same services started, it works
fine.

Of course 111f complains about tun0 when booting nos, but everything
else works normally. Is there some difference around the bbs than I
don't know about?

Thanks for any suggestions,
jerome - va7vv