[nos-bbs] Jnos & windows

ve2pkt at oricom.ca ve2pkt at oricom.ca
Fri Apr 28 12:50:31 EDT 2006

Hello Barry and  the group,

  True the SwsvPkt will make Jnos or other *Nos work on Windows, Here
I have MFNOS running on that for several months, but still it has to
be a *Nos for DOS, with the 640K limitations.

  I could have ask for any *Nos flavor, but my goal was to see if any
*Nos were able to run on Windoze like they do on Linux, with out the
640K limitation. I read Tnos did few attempt, but no much info on
this matter. Is any one tryed DJGPP? Not sure what mods need to be
done to the code to work.That would be nice to see MFNOS or Jnos
going above the 640K barriers..

Any comments?

73 de Jean,
VE2PKT